1. Your Acknowledgement of and Acceptance of TermsHeather Barclay Consulting Pty Ltd provides services to you (the website user or client of Heather Barclay Consulting Pty Ltd, subject to your agreement to our Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these terms, please cease using the website, and if you have engaged us to provide you with any goods or services, please advise us of this in writing to stop the provision of those services. This will not negate any payments due for requested products or services already provided.
2. Description of ServicesThe products and services as outlined on our site are correct and up-to-date at time of website going live, but will evolve and change over time. Any services you have engaged us to provide will be outlined in our engagement with you.
For descriptions of services which change over time, the description at time of engagement will be what is offered.
4. Your Conduct on SiteYour use and interaction with this website including via forms, blogs or forums are respectful, and we reserve the right to moderate, remove or report to authorities any conduct which is inappropriate (eg. racist, illegal, threatening etc)
5. Links to Other SitesYou may be able, through links on this website, gain access to other sites on the Internet that are not part of the Heather Barclay Consulting Pty Ltd website. These websites are not under the control of Heather Barclay Consulting Pty Ltd and we are not responsible for the content on these sites. Links are for informational purposes only, and do not endorse the site nor imply a relationship with the organisation to which the links are provided.
6. Intellectual PropertyThe content on this site (which includes photos, graphics, videos, data and information) is protected by copyright and you are not permitted to copy or distribute it except for your own personal use.
7. Limitation of LiabilityWe nor our contractors, staff, suppliers or affiliates will not be liable for damages of any kind arising or in connection with the use of this site, or any link referenced in this site.
8. Security and PasswordIn the case where you access a secure part of this website, you are solely responsible for keeping and maintaining the security and confidentiality of this password. You may not share your password with anyone and we reserve the right to delete your account if you do share your account.
9. International UseAlthough this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the Australia, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this site is void where prohibited.
10. Termination of UseBy using this site, you agree that we may terminate or suspend your access to this site with or without notice; and in the instant where there is suspected fraudulent, illegal or abusive behaviour we may refer relevant information to the appropriate authorities.
In the instance of a termination or suspension, your right to use the website ceases and you acknowledge that you understand that any information in your account will no longer be accessible by you.
We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection with such termination or suspension.